100 Journaling Prompts for Quarantine
It is very easy to get swallowed up by this quarantine and it gets harder to push forward the farther we get into it. I decided it would be empowering to take the reins and find some gratitude and allow more space for some self-love.
1. What are 10 things you appreciate in your life?
2. If you could pack a bag and travel anywhere right this second where would you go?
3. What type of legacy do you want to leave behind?
4. What are 5 things you’re most proud of?
5. What would you tell your past self?
6. What would you want your future self to tell you? What would you tell it?
7. Name an important lesson you recently learned.
8. List 10 positive things you want to add more of to your life.
9. List 10 positive things you are happy to have in your life.
10. What inspired you this week?
11. Describe your perfect day.
12. What are your 3 greatest strengths and how do they make you a gift to the people in your life?
13. List 3 memories that have shaped your life and the ways in which they have.
14. List 10 basic needs you have that are currently being fulfilled in your life.
15. Write a letter of gratitude to your past self.
16. Write a letter of gratitude to your future self.
17. Write a letter of gratitude to your current self.
18. How were you grateful for a place you visited/were physically in today?
19. List your 10 favorite scents.
20. Think of a current conflict in your life and ask yourself what future benefit it might provide.
21. Notice your current surroundings and list 5 things you see that evoke joy.
22. Name 3 things you appreciate about yourself.
23. Write a “thank you” to a person no longer in your life.
24. What do you believe about the world and for what reason are you in it?
25.Describe a way in which you could stand up for yourself more.
26. What’s one thing you want to invite into your life?
27. Write about a blessing in disguise.
28. Write about one thing you need to forgive yourself for - then forgive yourself.
29. Write 10 positive words the people who love you would use to describe you.
30. Describe 3 silly things you're good at.
31. What is your favorite quote and why?
32. Look at the 14th most recent picture in your camera roll and remember why you took it.
33. Write down one unhealthy behavior you wish you didn’t do. When you’re done, draw a red “x” over it.
34. Write the phrase “I love that I…” 5 times and then finish the sentence.
35. What are 3 traits you have that set you apart from others?
36. What are you doing too much of and how can you start doing less of it?
37. When was the last time you felt fully alive?
38. How do you wish the world could be different?
39. What is an old story that is holding you back? Write it down, then cross it out with a red “x.”
40. What do you look/feel like when at your most unapologetic?
41. What do you want to be surrounded by in 5 years? 10 years?
42. What risk are you most grateful for taking?
43. Describe your favorite emotion and list 3 times you always feel it.
44. How can you inject gratitude into a current struggle?
45. Describe the best gift you have ever received.
46. What helps you become more of who you are?
47. What challenges are you grateful for?
48. List 5 experiences that have strengthened you.
49. Describe the last time your heart was overflowed with joy.
50. List 3 fears you have overcome.
51. How can you reframe a current fear into something positive?
52. Describe the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt.
53. List 5 ways you can go outside your comfort zone.
54. How would you describe yourself to someone who has never met you? POSITIVE THINGS ONLY!
55. What do you want to do most that you are too afraid to do? Why are you afraid?
56. What animal best describes you as a person?
57. What is your astrological sign? How does it describe you?
58. Describe 10 ways you take care of yourself.
59. What’s something you survived that should have destroyed you? How did you survive it? How did it make you stronger?
60. What 10 things do you always find funny.
61. If you could feel one feeling all day, every day what would it be?
62. Take your journal somewhere peaceful outside and write about what you're thinking, feeling, and sensing.
63. How do you describe your personal style? How does it set you apart?
64. Describe your life 10 years ago in 5 words. Then describe your life today in 5 words. Then think of what 5 words you want to describe your life 10 years from now.
65. Name 5 songs that have defined your life at different times.
66. Describe the last day you only felt happy.
67. List 5 things that set your soul on fire.
68. What do you need to let go of? How can you start to do that?
69. What would you do if you knew you would never fail at it?
70. What are 3 things you learned the hard way?
71. Write about someone who greatly impacted your life that you are no longer in touch with.
72. What book do you wish you could read again for the first time? Same question about TV Series and movie.
73. If you could choose one food to have no calories or fat that you could eat as much as you want what would it be?
74. When was the last time you received unexpected help? How did that affect you?
75. List 3 people who know you better than anyone and why you are grateful for them.
76. What was your last answered prayer?
77. What are your 5 favorite flavors?
78. What are 5 words that you really love?
79. What are your 5 biggest pet peeves?
80. List 5 odd facts you know.
81. What is the one topic you are most passionate about?
82. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? What do you do when no one is looking?
83. What are your 5 favorite colors and patterns?
84. What are 5 words you hate?
85. What is something you hate that everyone loves?
86. What is something you love that everyone hates?
87. What are you most looking forward to next?
88. What is something positive in your life today that you didn't have a year ago?
89. List 5 small things in the world you are grateful for.
90. List 5 things about your body you are grateful for.
91. What is one thing you can do today to make tomorrow better?
92.In what ways do you need to be more gentle? In what ways do you need to be more strong?
93. If you could give any possible gift to one person, money is no object, what is the gift and who are you giving it to?
94. List 3 food dishes you want to learn to make.
95. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and what 3 things would you tell/ask them?
96. What areas of your life require more self-discipline? What areas deserve more self-love?
97. What are 5 ways to win your heart?
98. If you plan to have children/already have children, what 3 lessons do you want to teach them? What would you hope they would say they love about you?
99. What 10 things do you truly and unconditionally love?
100. What 10 things have you learned about yourself in the past 100 days?
Written by @EmmyFarstad - firstname.lastname@example.org