10 Small Things to Be Grateful For
When we are having a bad day or a really rough week, it can sometimes be hard to focus on the good things that we have in our lives. Making a list of small things that you are grateful for can be a really nice reminder of some of the things that make you happy! You can make a gratitude list in the notes app of your phone and add to it every so often, you can write one when you are feeling down, or even just list a few silently to yourself!
Here are 10 that I try to remind myself of when I am feeling down. I am grateful for…
- The challenges that I have encountered that have made me stronger and more resilient.
- Being Alive!
- Having access to the internet, and the ability to communicate with people all over the world.
- The incredible people in my life.
- Weekends and days off.
- Pets! (Who doesn’t love a cuddle from a puppy!)
- The ability to learn new things.
- Funny video clips that always make me smile.
- Cozy blankets and staying in bed.
- A relaxing bath with a bath bomb.
I want to challenge you to make a list of things that you are grateful for to keep in your back pocket! Add to it often and remember to check it when you are feeling down!
What are you grateful for? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.