It is so easy to get caught up in everything that is going on around us, that sometimes we forget to check in and see how we are doing our selves. It is so important to take a little time to check in with ourselves to make sure that we are feeling our best, and when we are not, recognizing what areas we need a little help in.
Here are five simple questions that you can ask yourself everyday to see how you are really feeling:
1. How am I really feeling mentally and emotionally today?
2. How does my body feel today?
3. When was the last time that I ate something that made me feel good, and gave me energy?
4. What have I been thinking about the most?
5. Have I done at least on thing today that makes me feel good?
Take a couple minutes each day to really check in and see how you are doing, be honest with yourself!